It has been a little over six months since we have started down the “no paper towel” route. I feel like it has been successful in that the Costco size paper towel package we purchased way back only has two rolls missing.
Generally, my handyman still uses them in his shop. Cleaning up glue seems to require something other than my new Norwex cloths!
For my part, the one area I can’t seems to overcome is when we cook bacon. I can’t bring myself to drain bacon on a cloth. Maybe it’s just me. What about you? Do you still use paper or have you found something different to drain your bacon.
The little Norwex house, “Counter Cloths and Box Set” have been fabulous. At first they sat in my cupboard but when I eventually put them on my counter within easy reach, I started using them. Because the little house is so handy, I also lay my current, usually damp, counter cloth over the top of the wire house. Benefit – it dries on all sides and is right there to go to work. You don’t end up using several because you always know which one is current.
We wash dishes by hand, using the Netted cloths…love them by the way, link here. They are not, however, very good at just wiping the counter. They tend to leave way too much water on the surface. This is the time I grab my Counter Cloth and wipe everything dry. Check out these features and benefits:
- Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with only water when following the proper care and use instructions.
- Earth-friendly—each set of three Counter Cloths is made from 50% recycled materials and constructed of 1.3 recycled plastic bottles (500 ml).
- Save money and protect the environment by reducing paper towel consumption
- Unique new weave absorbs spills fast.
- Quick-drying so they’re ready to use again soon.
- The BacLock* in the cloth—our micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- Set of three so you’ll always have one handy
- Each cloth is half the size of a full-size paper towel.
- Both sets of colors fit any décor and also look great together!
- Up to 12 Counter Cloths fold for easy storage in the Counter Cloth Box, so they’re always convenient when you need them.
I am a Norwex independent sales consultant in Canada and the links go to my site. If you are interested in hearing more about Norwex, I would be happy to help you. If you have your own sales consultant, be sure to contact them.
US peeps cannot purchase from me, but you can join through my link. You can become an Independent Sales Consultant by clicking here. Earn a discount and start making a difference in your community.